Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Good Loss...

My Final Post...




Hello everyone!

As you know I haven’t written a blog post in a few weeks – the reason for this is simple, it's PALEO. I’ve gone Paleo. I’m no longer eating grains of any kind – no wheat, rice, corn etc. None, zero. It’s been 60 days and I gotta tell you I’m feeling great. No calorie counting either which is why no posts.

So, as I sign off of this blog forever – I can tell you that last month I lost 2lbs and this month 4lbs and I expect next month will be 5-6lbs. In other words, the expectation on Paleo is to get a little better every month. If you’re looking for something new and effective - give it a try. It’s a challenge for the first 2-3 weeks but by week 4 you should find your well grove enough to start a routine. That’s my story and I’m so happy about it. I love being Paleo – I have no plans to ever go back.

If you’d like to see what helped me make my decision – please check out  www.wheatbellyblog.com

All the best to every one of you – may you accomplish every goal in your heart and live a healthy and successful life.


God Bless