Friday, February 21, 2014

2/21... Gone Fishin! Total Daily Calories: 3317


TGIF! It was a super busy week for me. This was a long day. By the end of it I was daydreaming about having a couple drinks, a steak fahita and just kicking back and de-stressing – and so that’s exactly what I did. Additionally I met friends for lunch - so 2 meals out with friends is a sure recipe for caloric overload! Now it’s after 8pm and I’m 1317 calories in the hole – and I’m just smiling broadly and saying it’s okay. Just for today mind you. After all, I gotta know that when I really truly feel like cutting loose and going over the edge – I can do it – and still wake up in the morning, put the wheels back on the track, and get going again.


Now I'm in my jammies, just poured a cup of Gevalia and will watch a movie I have DVRd (Broken English). That's my Friday evening. Oh, and no exercise today – but tomorrow... I will run lots of errands (lots of shopping J) I'll  walk the mall for at least hour probably longer and I'll even get in a little calisthenics. Well, that’s the plan – we’ll see how it turns out. J






TARGET LIST
Calories
Friday 2/21/14 
Breakfast   7am 
1 slice MG bread (2am)120
1 slice ea deli ham/swiss  (2am)100
English Muffin, PB2, Jam205
Bowl of salad0
Sm. coffee w/nd creamer30
                                  Breakfast Calories455
  
Snack 
Choc. Almond Proten (18g) Drink w/water96
Sm. Coffee w/ND creamer30
                                     Snack Calories126
Lunch 
Grilled chicken sandwich on roll375
Sm. Fries320
Bottle water0
  
  
                                  Lunch Calories695
  
                                     Sub Total:1277
  
Snack 
Sm. Coffee w/nd creamer30
Naval orange65
  
                                     Snack Calories95
  
Dinner 
3 Steak Fahitas (1 tbsp sour cream, 1oz shredded cheese)900
Vodka & Grapefruit Juice 565
2 scoop hot fudge sundae480
40 oz Ice water0
                                    Dinner Calories1945
  
Snack 
Water (several glasses)0
  
                                     Snack Calories0
  
 
Total Daily Calories3317