Sunday, February 23, 2014

2/23... Personal Insight. Total Daily Calories: 1650


Losing weight requires enormous patience. It’s a real grind, day in and day out. But contrary to my previous experiences with weight loss – I’ve decided that being patient  doesn’t have to be a bad thing? Knowing how much I have to lose and how long its going to take doesn’t have to be so overwhelming. I think I’d like to start looking at things a bit differently.


Why can’t waiting for something wonderful to happen be exciting? Like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning. What if each day was a tiny time-capsule. A collection of decisions, emotions, and lessons reflecting a 16 hour period of time that has the power to alter tomorrow and even impact the rest of my life. Why not? How absolutely wonderful it is that I can reinvent myself just because I want to. Yes, that’s exactly what I want to do. And at 50 years old I’ve reached the place in life where I’m going to do exactly what I want to do.

I will also mention again Purity Products "Weight Loss Amplifier". If you are looking for a terrific product that can help amplify your efforts - I strongly recommend this one.                                      
          


Calorie Tracker
Calories
SUNDAY 2/23/14
 
Breakfast   
 
Lori McMuffin (eng muffin, bacon (2), eggs (2)
340
Med. Coffee w/ND Creamer
50
Bowl of Salad (no dressing)0
                                  Breakfast Calories390
Snack 
Sm Coffee w/ND creamer30
Kind Bar190
                                     Snack Calories220
Lunch 
1 slice deep dish pizza tomato basil500
2 Garlic Knots120
Bottle Water0
                                  Lunch Calories620
  
Snack 
Red Delicious Apple70
Kind Bar190
                                     Snack Calories260
Dinner 
Spanish Rice, pink beans, onions, peppers 300
2 oz honey ham steak chopped60
.5c Apple Sauce50
2 cups Broccoli0
                                    Dinner Calories410
Snack 
Lg. Coffee w/ND creamer50
Apple60
                                     Snack Calories110
Exercise: 
Walking - 1-1/2 hours<360>
Total Daily Calories1650