Saturday, February 22, 2014

2/22... LOST AND FOUND. Total Daily Calories: 1848

I chose a new name for my blog – something that I feel reflects not only the reason for the journey,  but also something about the destination. I’ve struggled with my weight as long as I can remember.  I’m 50 now and I spend an awful lot of time thinking about the aging process. My joints have taken a real beating, RA does a lot of it but all this excess weight is stressing them to the max. So here’s what’s gonna happen. I’ve decided that 2014 is the year that I take control of this battle. This is the year of serious change. I’ve decided to be as healthy as I can be. I’ve decided to give my precious joints some much deserved assistance and relief. I’ve decided that it’s time to find out who I am – and I assure you it’s not an obese, out of control person.  So, as the days turn into weeks and the months slowly pass – I’m going help myself grow emotionally stronger, lose this weight, gain physical strength, and change my self-image. I’m taking a new approach to weight loss. I’m gonna let my body teach me how to lose weight and get strong. It’ll be an evolution. I hope all of you will stick around for the journey because I think it’ll be an exciting one.  









  










TARGET LISTCalories 
SATURDAY  2/22/14
 
 
Breakfast   9:30am 
 
English Muffin w/PB2, jam
300
 
1/2 c Oatmeal w/PB2195 
Sm. Coffee w/ND creamer30 
 
  
   
                                  Breakfast Calories525 
   
Snack  
Med. Coffee w/1 tsp hazelnut creamer & 2% milk85 
Kind Bar200 
                                     Snack Calories285 
Lunch  
2 Slices MG bread220 
3 Tbsp PB268 
Strawberry Jam60 
   
   
                                  Lunch Calories348 
   
                                         SUB TOTAL:1158 
   
Snack  
Med. Coffee w/2%50 
Kind Bar200 
RD Apple90 
                                     Snack Calories340 
  
   
Dinner  
1c cooked Brown Rice w/onions, peppers & seasonings250 
2 oz Baked Honey Ham Steak60 
Bowl of Salad0 
   
                                    Dinner Calories310 
   
Snack  
Lg. Coffee w/non dairy creamer40 
2oz mini pretzels w/mustard150 
WW Chocolate Cone150 
                                     Snack Calories340 
  
  
  
Exercise: 
Walking - 1-1/4 hour<300> 
  
Total Daily Calories1848 
   
Based on weight and level of exercise ability (light): 20 calories for every 5 minutes