Thursday, February 20, 2014

2/20... Stressful but Productive. Total Daily Calories: 1880


Okay, today was a very stressful day for me.  But I had a game plan and I stuck to it and I feel good about how the journal turned out. My TDC is 1880 (if I eat the apple). I did 2 very strong walks and my legs (and hip) feel good.  And tomorrow ends week 6 and I feel good about that as well. Yesterday I mentioned that I'm in phase one of the case study (4 days into it) and I’ve decided to extend it from 2 to 4 weeks. I’m concerned about not having enough good data (w/just 42 variables) and so doubling it to make me comfortable. I’m convinced that the additional data will be good enough. And so I have just over 3 weeks more to go before I can start analyzing. It’s so exciting to me. I can’t wait. I love the case study much more than the tracking. But it’s all part of the process.

Well, you already know the TDC so the rest is just a formality. 
 




TARGET LISTCalories 
Thursday 2/20/14 
 
Breakfast   7am  
English Muffin, PB2, Jam300 
Bowl of salad0 
Sm. Coffee w/nd creamer30
 
   
2nd Breakfast (9am)  
Spanish rice, 3oz dk meat chicken, beans, onions, peppers, no sauce380 
Lg. Coffee w/nd creamer40
 
   
                                  Breakfast Calories750
 
   
Snack  
Gala apple - whole, unpeeled80 
   
                                     Snack Calories80 
   
  
 
Lunch  
PB2 & Jam Sandwich MG bread (2)310
 
Spanish rice, 3oz dk meat chicken, beans, onions, peppers, no sauce380 
  
 
   
   
                                  Lunch Calories690 
   
                                     Sub Total:1520
 
   
Snack  
Baby Carrots40 
Kind Bar180 
   
                                     Snack Calories220 
  
 
Dinner  
English Muffin w/PB2, Jam205 
Bowl of Salad (no dressing)0 
Coffee w/nd creamer30 
   
                                    Dinner Calories235 
  
 
Snack80 
Apple -  Gala    
   
                                     Snack Calories80 
   
Exercise 
 
20 minute walk at lunch<100> 
15 minute walk at home<75>
 
 <175> 
  
Total Daily Calories1880