Saturday, September 20, 2014

End of a Season




CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida -- The 2014 Autumn Equinox falls on Monday, September 22, 2014.  The Autumn Equinox, as pictured in this NASA Earth Observatory photo, is caused by the tilt of the earth's rotating axis. 



I slept so good last night – woke up very well rested. I'm still not 100% but feeling better everyday.   I have to tell you that I love my new Ninja! I love having my kale/chards with berries and banana etc. I feel like I’m pumping pure nutrition right into my blood stream. I love that feeling!

Anyway, today marks the last official day of summer – boo hoo. Autumn officially begins tomorrow. I really enjoy the fall, but this summer was so spectacular I’m gonna really miss it. Meanwhile..



Here’s Tracker:


STATS  
Journey Day: 251
Today's Calories:  1775
Daily Calorie Goal:  1750
Next Weigh In:   8/27/2014
Days till Weigh-In: 4
Starting Weight: 351
Current Weight: 295
Lost So Far: 56

_____________________________________


                        Calorie Tracker                  Calories
   
SATURDAY  9/20/14  
BREAKFAST  
1c Crunchy Raisin Bran 190
1/2c Organic 1% milk 60
Organic mixed greens  0
                             Breakfast Calories 250
SNACKS  
Popcorn 325
                           Snack Calories 325
LUNCH   
Rice/black beans/ham/jalapeno bruchetta 400
Dasani 0
                         Lunch Calories 400
   
SNACKS  
Kale/chards/mixed berry smoothie 150
Snack Calories 150
DINNER (2 veggies)  
Pizza w/Mushrooms 650
Organic Mixed greens 0
   
                                                           Dinner Calories 650
Snack   
   
                           Snack Calories  
Exercise  
Walking 20-30 minutes  No
Stretching 20min Yes
**Miscellaneous Calories  
           Total Daily Calories: 1775
***Daily Caloric Goal:    1750
   
   
**Miscellaneous Calories = not inluded in yesterday's Tracker  

__________________________________________________