Saturday, March 15, 2014

3/15... Family


Day 62…                                                                        Days till Weigh-In:  26

I’m not gonna bother posting a tracker today because I’m not certain how to calculate the calories. My brother and nephew came in and I ate erratically. For breakfast I had 345 calories, for lunch we had buffet so I had a bagel, some lox, a smidge of cream cheese and a hardboiled egg and coffee. Then dinner was steak fajita’s with veggies and very little (2 tbsp. approx.) shredded cheese (no guacamole or sour cream – just hot sauce). But I had a few crunchy (fried) calamari dipped in Thai sauce, 4-5 chips with spinach dip and for desert I had ½ scoop of vanilla ice cream and 4 spoonful’s of warm apple crisp. I also had 3 mixed drinks with juice. So the calorie count is impossible to calculate but let’s just say it was somewhere between 2000-2500.

It was a great visit and the two meals out were great fun but sadly eating out (for me) spells excess calories. So I no longer do it very often. Preparing and cooking my own food is always best.

Tomorrow we’ll get back to the regularly scheduled program… J 

.