Thursday, March 27, 2014

3/27... Jots and Tittles

Day 74                                                                                           Total Daily Calories: 1797
                                                                                                       Days till Weigh-In:  14








This morning I slept a little later, woke up with 15 minutes of good stretching & deep breathing, a hot shower and then off to Coliseum for a great breakfast. The next couple weeks I’m going to be adding some different foods to the tracker – trying to mix things up a bit. I’ve set aside the goal of 50% IF foods. I’ve read the IF food list numerous times and it’s simply too restrictive for me. At this time, my priorities are to hit tracker goal as frequently as possible and eat as many vegetables and fruits as I can.  I have no doubt this will evolve as I grow stronger but for now I’m very satisfied with the game plan.
Here’s something about me you may not know.. I love notes and lists. I carry a notebook with me everywhere I go. I use my CP Voice Notes Recorder when writing isn’t convenient. I keep important spreadsheets and word doc folders on all my desktops simultaneously so I can update as I go. I like seeing things in writing; it helps me stay on track and insures I don’t forget things. One of the lists I’ve maintained and used for the longest period of time is for the supermarket. I shop bi-weekly so maintaining it is easy. My list is a very simple design (template below), it’s segmented and lined so it’s easy to ‘add on' and use at the store and it’s invaluable to my tracker goals and budget. If you don't use one, I encourage you to give it a try.
 
Shopping - 3/28/14 
DINNER IDEAS
Produce
Frozen Foods
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dairy 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Deli 
 
 
 
Isles
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Meats 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  


 


Opinions shared are that of the blog author. Links and other references are posted when applicable.*