Saturday, March 1, 2014

3/1... No Pain, Just Gain… Total daily calories: 1896


So far I’m having a very nice Saturday. I slept late, had breakfast while watching Gravity. I cooked two meals and did lots of blogging (my new hobby). Read a little - relaxed a little. Enjoyable. 

Personal Report
Here’s some good news. I realized last night that my bra doesn’t hurt me anymore. Now, that may seem trivial to some of you, but for me it’s a big deal. You see, I’ve refused to go up in size these past two years of steady weight gain, which means my bra has been getting tighter and tighter. This has caused a great deal of discomfort that anyone who’s ever been overweight would certainly understand. Well, last night I realized that it wasn’t bothering me and it hasn’t been for the past couple days. Now this isn’t a ‘stretching’ situation, the bra is new, less than 2 weeks old. So yep, this is inches. I’ve finally noticed a physical result of weight loss and I have such a feeling of contentment. This is just the beginning. 2014 is my year. Yes, this is my year.
J

 

http://www.people-clipart.com/people_clipart_images/triumphant_woman_breaking_through_a_barrier_as_she_crosses_the_finish_line_0515-1101-1016-1815_SMU.jpg

 

The Tracker:
Calorie Tracker Calories   DATE TDC DAILY BLOG POSTINGS - MARCH 
SATURDAY 3/1/14          
Breakfast  9:30am          
English Muffin 110        
*PB2 90        
Jam 105        
*Romaine - No dressing 0        
*Coffee 50        
                                  Breakfast Calories 355        
Snack          
banana 70        
*coffee 50        
*10 almonds 93        
                                     Snack Calories 213        
Lunch           
1c brown rice 170        
1/4 c pink beans, 2oz ham steak diced 115        
*Salad 0        
**Peppers & Onions Sauteed 60        
                                  Lunch Calories 345        
Snacks          
*Coffee w/ND creamer 50        
Kind Bar 200        
                                     Snack Calories 250        
           
Dinner          
3 bbq chicken wings  (no skin) 280        
1c mashed potatoes, 1 pat butter 234        
*1 c green beans 34        
1/4c apple sauce (no sugar) 40        
                                    Dinner Calories 588        
           
Snack     1-Mar 1896 http://loriliny.blogspot.com/2014/03/no-pain-just-gain-total-daily-calories_27.html
Coffee 40        
Apple sliced with PB2 105        
                                     Snack Calories 145        
           
Total Daily Calories 1896        
 IF:  7 of 17  items = positive