Friday, June 27, 2014

3 More Days.....



Had my annual physical today – so I cheated and got weighed.. I explained to the nurse why I didn’t want to be weighed today, but she wouldn’t hear of it. So yes, I know my weight, but I’ll still wait till Monday to confirm and share it. I will tell you that my PCP had surprising comments… everything else was normal or better. She’s very pleased with my health. You can't see this of course, but I'm smiling.

I’m going on a party cruise tomorrow night so I wont post Saturday tracker until Sunday. The cruise has a big buffet dinner , unlimited wine, beer and soda, cash bar, and 4 hours of the hottest dance music of the 70s thru 90s on the biggest floating dance floor in the harbor! I’m gonna eat drink and absolutely be merry all over the dance floor!!! Meanwhile...


Here’s Tracker:
STATS  
Journey Day: 167
Today's Calories:  1560
Daily Calorie Goal:  1700
Next Weigh In:   6/30/2014
Days till Weigh-In: 3
Starting Weight: 351
Current Weight: 321
Lost So Far: 30
                                            Calorie Tracker 
Calories
   
FRIDAY  6/27/14  
BREAKFAST  
English Muffin w/PB2 & J 250
Organic mixed greens  0
Hard boiled Egg 75
Fresh sliced strawberries 40
                             Breakfast Calories 365
SNACKS  
Fresh Sliced Carrots 30
McIntosh Apple 60
                           Snack Calories 90
LUNCH   
Cosi Cobb on MG Flatbread 455
Kettle Chips 150
Dasani 0
                         Lunch Calories 605
   
SNACKS  
   
DINNER  
Tilapia Grilled (2) w/spicy cajun rub 250
Grilled Aspargus w/kosher salt 50
                                                           Dinner Calories 250
Snack   
Jarlsberg & Grapes 250
                           Snack Calories 250
Exercise  
Minimum 35 Minutes of Exercise YES
   
           Total Daily Calories: 1560
***Daily Caloric Goal:    1700