Monday, June 23, 2014

You Get Egg Roll









It’s an adjustment to live without coffee. Pickles of course I love but they weren’t a staple in my life but coffee is. It’s now 2 days without my ‘fix’ and I definitely see a difference in my personality. I’m a little more jumpy, and easily frustrated. I don’t expect this to last too, too long.  Maybe another day or two (hopefully). Caffeine is also a natural appetite suppressant which is why it’s frequently used in diet pills. I’m not sure how that’s impacting me – but I do feel a little more hungry today than in recent days/weeks. At the office I ate my apple, carrots and cherries. Small amounts of carrots/cherries but I had gotten to the place where I wasn’t hungry in between meals and so this may be because of the missing coffee/caffeine. At any rate, I was in the mood for Chinese food after work so I stopped at a yummy restaurant and had a good meal. Certainly not something I would do with any regularity, but once in a while it's fine. As for the caffeine... I’ll keep you posted! Meanwhile,
 
Here’s Tracker: 

STATS  
Journey Day: 163
Today's Calories:  1675
Daily Calorie Goal:  1700
Next Weigh In:   6/30/2014
Days till Weigh-In: 7
Starting Weight: 351
Current Weight: 321
Lost So Far: 30

DAILY CALORIE TRACKER
(non-meatless) MONDAY  6/23/14   
   Calories
Breakfast 5am  
1.5c Raisin Bran 285
3/4c Skim Plus 85
Organic Mixed Greens 0
Fresh sliced strawberries 40
                                                  Total: 410
Snack  
McIntosh  60
                                                  Total: 60
Lunch   
PB2 & J on MG Bread  350
Organic Mixed Greens 0
Fresh sliced carrots 30
                                                  Total: 380
Snacks    
1/2c cherries 40
                                                  Total: 40
Dinner    
1c Pork fried rice 400
1 Egg roll 225
2 Spare Ribs 160
Organic Mixed Greens 0
Dinner   785
Snacks  
                                                  Total: 0
                                      Daily  Total: 1675
                           Daily Calorie Goal: 1700
35 min exercise (minimum) NO