Friday, June 13, 2014

T.G.I.F.







Again I'm coming in way under goal. This is not intentional but with Seafood Friday and Meatless Monday and no carbohydrates after lunch (which I'm doing with more frequency) I'm just not packing in the calories. And like anything else - when you do something consistently it just kind of sticks. They say you can't lose weight and build muscle - but I say YES, I CAN! I will do both. I will probably lose a bit less weight because muscle is heavier than fat - but that's fine - the more I build and tone the less I'll have to have removed. Yes, I am going to have a body lift which will include breasts, tummy tuck, arms, love handles and maybe thighs. Because I'm losing slowly and strength training I could get away with not doing the surgery - but why would I want to do that? I have  no intention of ever gaining the weight back so I have every intention of giving myself the best body possible, and some of that is going to be store bought. The entire process has me elated - I'm in planning heaven! But I'm not rushing it - I'm being very deliberate about everything I'm doing. Success comes with much work and time. And believe it or not I am thoroughly enjoying every day of this process. But for now...


Here's Tracker:



STATS  
Journey Day: 153
Today's Calories:  1480
Daily Calorie Goal:  1700
Next Weigh In:   6/30/2014
Days till Weigh-In: 17
Starting Weight: 351
Current Weight: 321
Lost So Far: 30


DAILY CALORIE TRACKER
SEAFOOD - FRIDAY  6/13/14   
   Calories
Breakfast  
English Muffin w/PB2 & J 240
Fresh Sliced Strawberries 40
Organic Mixed Greens 0
1 hard boiled eggs 75
                                                  Total: 355
Hazelnut Coffee 60
Fresh Sliced Carrots 30
                                                  Total: 90
Lunch  
Greek Salad w/Grilled Jumbo shrimps 350
Warm Pita 125
   
                                                  Total: 475
Snacks  
McIntosh 60
                                                  Total: 60
PALEO DINNER  
Grilled Salmon Steaks w/NcCormicks Roasted Garlic & Herb Rub & Olive oil 350
Sweet Corn on the Cob 50
Kosher Pickel Spears 0
                                                  Total: 400
Snacks  
Hazelnut Crème Decaf w/skim plus 60
Fresh sliced strawberries 40
                                                  Total: 100
                           Daily Calorie Goal: 1480
35 min exercise (minimum) YES