Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Well In Hand









Today was a much better day. I had a good night’s sleep, waking up feeling refreshed and energized. It’s the 2nd day without coffee and as expected, the withdrawal symptoms are lessening. I wasn’t as irritable   and I made a mid-course correction with my appetite. I ate all my fruit/vegetable snacks at work not because I was hungry, but because I wanted to be proactive. It worked. But I’ll continue to be proactive for the next few days to insure a successful transition. And of course no more pickles! Meanwhile, 
















 
Here’s Tracker:   


STATS  
Journey Day: 164
Today's Calories:  1555
Daily Calorie Goal:  1700
Next Weigh In:   6/30/2014
Days till Weigh-In: 6
Starting Weight: 351
Current Weight: 321
Lost So Far: 30


                    Calorie Tracker 
Calories
   
TUESDAY  6/23/14  
BREAKFAST  
English muffin w/PB2 & J 250
2 Hard boiled eggs 150
Organic mixed greens  0
Fresh sliced strawberries 40
                             Breakfast Calories 440
SNACKS  
McIntosh Apple 60
                           Snack Calories 60
LUNCH   
Cosi Club 455
Kettle Chips 150
                         Lunch Calories 605
                                                                                                        Sub Total:  
SNACKS  
Cherries 50
                         Snack Calories 50
DINNER  

 
2 egg omlett w/mushrooms & spinich 300
Fresh grapes & blackberries 1c 100
                                                           Dinner Calories 400
Snack   
                           Snack Calories 0
Exercise  
Minimum 35 Minutes of Exercise YES
   
           Total Daily Calories: 1555
***Daily Caloric Goal:    1700