Thursday, June 12, 2014

How Low is Too Low?







Food plan this month is going well. I’ve increased my vegetables so I’m happy with that. I’m sticking with Seafood Friday’s and Meatless Mondays. I did forget a few times about Paleo dinners so I noted my tracker and also put a note on my fridge yesterday. So today I had every intention of not having any starches with dinner but my calorie count was too low – so I made a couple baby red potatoes with a little butter and salt. I don’t like my calorie count to get too low because I could get hungry late at night or it could be counterproductive to weight loss. I’m about to head out for my evening walk – it’s cool and overcast – perfect walking weather. I need to start racking up steps for walking club!


Here’s Tracker:


STATS  
Journey Day: 152
Today's Calories:  1440
Daily Calorie Goal:  1700
Next Weigh In:   6/30/2014
Days till Weigh-In: 18
Starting Weight: 351
Current Weight: 321
Lost So Far: 30


DAILY CALORIE TRACKER
THURSDAY  6/12/14   
   Calories
Breakfast  
2c Crunchy Raisin Bran 380
3/4c Skim Plus 85
Organic Mixed Greens 0
2 hard boiled eggs 150
                                                  Total: 615
Hazelnut Coffee 60
McIntosh 60
                                                  Total: 120
Lunch  
MG English Muffin toasted w/PB2 & J 300
Organic Mixed Greens 0
   
                                                  Total: 300
Snacks  
                                                  Total: 0
PALEO DINNER  
4oz Grilled lean Chicken cutlet w/spicy rub 150
2 baby red potatoes boiled 125
Corn Niblets 30
Grilled Asparagus w/kosher salt 0
Kosher Pickel Spears 0
                                                  Total: 305
Snacks  
Hazelnut Crème Decaf w/skim plus 60
Fresh sliced strawberries 40
                                                  Total: 100
                           Daily Calorie Goal: 1440
35 min exercise (minimum) YES