Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sleepy










 
4 More Days!


 
I forgot to mention that I’ve been having trouble sleeping all week (since I stopped drinking coffee). I’ve been waking up at 2-3am and not going back to sleep till 5am ish. It sucks but I guess after years of filling my body with caffeine all these withdrawal symptoms are a small price to pay to get over it.
It’s now day 4 and my appetite is getting back to normal (the new normal). I didn’t realize there was a appetite-related dependency issue going on. I’m hoping by next week to be 100% back to normal – even better since my body will be rid of excess sodium and caffeine. My organs must be dancing a jig with all this healthiness going on. Really.
J
 
Here’s Tracker:

STATS 
Journey Day:166
Today's Calories: 1635
Daily Calorie Goal: 1700
Next Weigh In:  6/30/2014
Days till Weigh-In:4
Starting Weight:351
Current Weight:321
Lost So Far:30

                      Calorie Tracker 
Calories
  
THURSDAY  6/26/14 
BREAKFAST 
1c Crunchy Raisin Bran190
Organic mixed greens 0
1 hard boiled egg75
                             Breakfast Calories265
SNACKS 
Fresh Sliced Carrots30
2oz Trail Mix280
                           Snack Calories310
LUNCH  
PB2 & J on MG bread350
McIntosh Apple60
                         Lunch Calories410
  
                                                                                                        Sub Total: 
SNACKS 
Cherries50
Coconut Almond Kind Bar200
                         Snack Calories250
DINNER 
Grilled Chicken Health salad400
Organic Mixed Greens0
Fresh Brocoli0
                                                           Dinner Calories400
Snack  
                           Snack Calories 
Exercise 
Minimum 35 Minutes of ExerciseNO
  
           Total Daily Calories:1635
***Daily Caloric Goal:   1700