Thursday, June 19, 2014

It's Unofficial...






Even though summer hasn’t ‘officially’ started, I’ve been doing lots of outdoor activities which means lots of walking and moving. Sometimes too much… but still enjoying myself. I’m moving in a couple weeks so I’ve got so much to do. What I’m most looking forward to is my new balcony – I plan on spending many evening hours there relaxing, blogging, chatting etc. My balcony has some natural shade (a big tree overhanging) but I also have a 12’ umbrella so I’ll be very comfortable.

Tick tock, I’m more than halfway towards the next weigh in. I wasn’t kidding – doesn’t the month take a very long time! Yes!  I’ve discovered a natural way to slow the aging process – if I could bottle it I’d be sooo rich! But as it stands I’ll just have to enjoy the peculiar reward it brings, and I certainly do! J

Heading out for my evening walk.
 
Here’s Tracker: 
STATS  
Journey Day: 159
Today's Calories:  1525
Daily Calorie Goal:  1700
Next Weigh In:   6/30/2014
Days till Weigh-In: 11
Starting Weight: 351
Current Weight: 321
Lost So Far: 30


DAILY CALORIE TRACKER
 THURSDAY  6/19/14   
   Calories
Breakfast  
1.5c Crunchy rasin bran 285
3/4 Skim Plus 85
Organic Mixed Greens 0
Fresh Sliced Pineapples 100
                                                  Total: 470
Hazelnut Coffee w/2% 60
                                                  Total: 60
Lunch (Tula's Kitchen)  
Cosi Cobb 455
Kettle Chips 150
   
                                                  Total: 605
Snacks  (Coyles)  
Fresh Sliced Carrots 30
                                                  Total: 30
Dinner    
3oz Petite Sirloin  300
Pickles 0
Organic Mixed Greens 0
                                                  Total: 300
Snacks  
Hazelnut Crème Decaf w/skim plus 60
                                                  Total: 1525
                           Daily Calorie Goal: 1700
35 min exercise (minimum) Yes