Friday, June 20, 2014

Pottery & Paints








What a hectic day! Little fires here and there. Friday’s are usually uneventful, but not today.
It was one event after the other. And not necessarily bad – it just kept me jumping. I did manage to get myself to the mall at lunchtime for eyebrow threading which means I don’t have to do it Sunday – yay! Tonight I have a pottery class – that will be fun. It’s a ‘Ladies Night Out’ pottery class – BYOB. Imagine a bunch of woman out for a night of drinking and painting pottery! I don’t plan on drinking anything more than iced coffee – but the point is I could spike it if I was so inclined! Lol. We’ll see how it goes. My friends had pizza w/mushrooms for dinner from a terrific pizzeria. I’m being good and sticking with Paleo dinner – just not seafood – even though it’s technically Seafood Friday. I just don’t have time. But hey, I’m not perfect. Lol. I’ll do Seafood Friday tomorrow. J
 
Here’s Tracker: 


STATS  
Journey Day: 160
Today's Calories:  1640
Daily Calorie Goal:  1700
Next Weigh In:   6/30/2014
Days till Weigh-In: 10
Starting Weight: 351
Current Weight: 321
Lost So Far: 30


                        Calorie Tracker 
Calories
   
                      FRIDAY  6/20/14  
BREAKFAST  
2 eggs scrambled, sausage & cheese on kaiser 650
Hazelnut Coffee 60
                             Breakfast Calories 710
SNACKS  
Hazelnut Coffee 60
                           Snack Calories 60
LUNCH   
PB2 & J on MG Bread  350
Fuji Apple 60
                         Lunch Calories 410
   
SNACKS  
                         Snack Calories 0
DINNER  
Rotisserie Chicken breast, skinless w/ketchup 400
Organic Mixed Greens 0
                                                           Dinner Calories 300
Snack   
Hazelnut Coffee w/cream 60
                           Snack Calories 60
Exercise  
Minimum 35 Minutes of Exercise YES
   
           Total Daily Calories: 1640
***Daily Caloric Goal:    1700
   
*20 calories for every 5 minutes of exercise