Monday, July 7, 2014

All Done

Move complete - yay! Unfortunately something is wrong with the lap top - I'm in the F2 set up screen. Could be the CMOS battery, not sure though. I'll take it in for service sometime in the next few days but meanwhile posts will be sporadic and I may just post to Healthy Evolution, so check there if you don't seen a blog post. On the brighter side, without the computer I'll have more time to unpack and settle in and walk!

I didn't do a tracker for yesterday  - but I tabulated my calories for Sunday 7/6 and they were 2400. But again, bad food. A toasted bagel w/cheese for breakfast (7am), the 3 slices of mushroom pizza for lunch (3:30pm - I was so hungry). I would have been at 2000 if not for ice cream that my friend went out and got us - that took me to 2400 at 7pm, but it was cold and sweet and the perfect snack after a very long 2 days. Oh, and I must have consumed 4 gallons of water over 2 days - at least that's what it felt like, I was drinking like a fish. So hot, sweaty and tired, but hydrated.  

My life will be in boxes for a few day - but my food life IS back on track as of this A.M. I had my usual bowl of  cereal w/skim plus and a huge bowl of organic greens and 2 bottles of water. I'm happy about that. PB2 & J for lunch and paleo dinner - I'm most likely going to have a small piece of steak for dinner with lots of vegetables, I'll do meatless Monday starting next week.