Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Back on Track







It’s Tuesday, and I am totally back on track with my food, journaling and tracking. Yesterday I came in just under goal, today I come in just over goal. Overall I am okay with my average calories for July (1781). It’s a little higher than I want, but I lost so much last month that I’m okay with having slightly higher numbers this month. I absolutely do not want to lose more than 10lbs a month.  I think 7-8lbs is the perfect spot for me.

As for my eating the past few days, I’m not pleased with the food choices I made during “the move days”. But isn’t that just how life is for all of us. Shit happens. But here’s something interesting. When I eat crappy, I feel crappy. When I eliminate crappy food and fill myself with vegetables, fruits, supplements, fresh clean water, lean meat or fish, and multi whole grains (limited carbs), my body feels terrific. The change is immediately felt. That’s a good thing.
 
Here's Tracker:
 
STATS  
Journey Day: 178
Today's Calories:  1705
Daily Calorie Goal:  1700
Next Weigh In:   7/30/2014
Days till Weigh-In: 22
Starting Weight: 351
Current Weight: 321
Lost So Far: 44
 
 
                        Calorie Tracker  Calories
   
TUESDAY  7/8/14  
BREAKFAST  
1.5c Crunchy Raisin Bran 285
3/4c Skim Plus 85
Organic mixed greens  50
                             Breakfast Calories 420
SNACKS  
Fresh Green Seedless Grapes 50
                           Snack Calories 50
LUNCH   
Cosi Cobb MG Flatbread sandwich (lean white meat turkey, bacon, romaine, tomatoes, red onions, low fat mayo 455
Kettle Chips 150
                         Lunch Calories 605
   
SNACKS  
McIntosh  60
  60
DINNER (2 veggies)  
Tuna, egg noodles, onions, baby peas, mayo 500
Organic mixed greens  50
Steamed Fresh Brocolli 50
                                                           Dinner Calories 600
Snack   
Green seedless grapes 30
                           Snack Calories 30
Exercise  
Minimum 35 Minutes of Exercise YES
   
           Total Daily Calories: 1705
***Daily Caloric Goal:    1700
   
   
 
 I'm once again posting this prior to dinner. The only possible change will be an evening snack.
Sometimes I have one sometimes I don't. Last night I had the grapes. :)