Friday, July 25, 2014

Reveille


I’m supposed to go to a club tonight – DJ, dancing, drinks, pool and friends. One of my very fav things to do. Of course my drinking will be seltzer with fruit. But I may put a splash of vodka in it - if I get brave.  Anyway, I’m not sure how much dancing (or fun) there will be because I have to be up and out by 6am to take my car in for 24k maintenance. So I won’t be able to stay out late. L

Today is another gorgeous day. The Radio DJ said “Today’s forcast: Sunny and fabulous”. I love that. 82 high with no humidity and tomorrow high will be 84. I’ll soak it all up while it’s here because Sunday the heat and humidity will be back. Oh well. It is almost August in New York. Gotta manage those expectations.

P.S. I end the week with a daily calorie average of 1712. Not the 1700 I was pressing for but I’m happy nonetheless. Good effort.

 
Meanwhile, here’s Tracker

STATS 
Journey Day:195
Today's Calories: 1550
Daily Calorie Goal: 1700
Next Weigh In:  7/30/2014
Days till Weigh-In:5
Starting Weight:351
Current Weight:321
Lost So Far:44

                        Calorie Tracker Calories
  
FRIDAY  7/25/14 
BREAKFAST 
1c Steel Cut Oats  300
1 Tbsp PB250
Organic mixed greens 0
                             Breakfast Calories350
SNACKS 
McIntosh60
                           Snack Calories60
LUNCH  
Whole grain brown rice, seasoned, black beans, diced ham steak (protein city)400
Organic mixed greens 0
Fresh Cut carrots30
                         Lunch Calories430
  
SNACKS 
Seedless grapes40
Snack Calories40
DINNER (2 veggies) 
Whole grain brown rice, seasoned, black beans, diced ham steak (protein city)600
Corn niblets30
Organic mixed greens 0
                                                           Dinner Calories630
Snack  
Grapes40
                           Snack Calories40
Exercise 
Minimum 35 Minutes of ExerciseYES
  
           Total Daily Calories:1550
***Daily Caloric Goal:   1700