Sunday, July 13, 2014

Over The Top










It's Sunday afternoon and I'm finally awake! I had a very nice evening with a group of friends celebrating a birthday. I'm not going to post a tracker for Saturday because my calories were well over goal. I did a tabulation and came up with approximately 3300 - perhaps a little less but I can't be sure. I am sure of a few things including this: By the time I was on my way to meet friends at the restaurant my calories were 800. I had 2 meatballs and sauce for appy, 3 drinks throughout the night (absolute, grapefruit juice/selter), homemade lobster ravioli in pink champagne sauce (3 large), 2 thin slices of crusty Italian bread (no butter or OO), a small piece of frosted cake, and thankfully lots and lots of water! All-in-all, over the top.

On Friday my average calories were 1728, after Saturday that increases to: 1859. So my new goal will be to reduce my daily average to 1750. That will take a few days, probably 10. I like having a new goal!

Starting tomorrow I'll post a "daily average tracker" underneath the calorie tracker.

Happy Cloudy, Rainy Sunday!