Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Another Banner Day!









1500 calories today – whoa! Can’t believe it – I’m not trying for such a low count, it's just happening that way. Cleary when I’m busy I don’t think about eating and I was busy all day. I love it.  I managed to take a 30 minute walk after work which I needed – my legs sometimes just need to walk.

I was discussing my tracker with a colleague today and realized how many changes I’ve made. Over the past 5 weeks I’ve almost completely eliminated eating breakfast and dinner out – that’s monumental and I’m sure plays a big role in the 9lb weight loss. So far I have no goal changes to make. I’m very content with how the month is going. I had one high calorie day last Friday but now I’m racking up low calorie days that are making up for the 1300 overage (calories). All in all I am happy with my goals and progress. If I keep up this pace I should be close to or even under 270lbs by year end. Such an exciting prospect to look forward to.

 

Here’s the Tracker:
STATS 
Journey Day:123
Today's Calories: 1500
Daily Calorie Goal: 1700
Next Weigh In:  6/4/14
Days till Weigh-In:20
Starting Weight:351
Current Weight:327
Lost So Far:24

DAILY CALORIE TRACKER
           WEDNESDAY   5/14/14   
  Calories
Breakfast 
1c Crunchy Raisin Bran200
3/4c Skim Plus85
Fresh Sliced Strawberries75
Organic Mixed Greens0
                                                  Total:360
Lg. Coffee dark no sugar50
Fresh sliced carrots30
                                                  Total:80
Lunch 
PB2 & J on MG bread 350
Organic Mixed Greens0
                                                  Total:350
Snacks 
McIntosh 60
                                                  Total:60
Dinner   
Boboli homemade pizza w/low fat cheese, pasta sauce, sauteed mushrooms and spinich600
Organic Mixed Greens0
                                                  Total:600
Hazelnut Crème Decaf50
                                                  Total:50
                           Daily Calorie Goal:1500
25 min exercise (minimum)YES