Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday, Monday

15 More days till weigh-in. Seems like it’s already been 2 months, can’t believe it’s only 2 weeks! Okay, I can live with the slowness of time, love it!
Today was a nice day – weather was typical spring but lovely. Rain showers this evening but I walked nonetheless. Calories again below goal- well below. I’m listening to my body – if I’m done at 1545 then I’m done. I can live with that too. Of course I haven’t been to the pool since mid-week last. I’ve just been too busy. But I’ve walked every day and squeezed in 2 strength trainings, so I’m happy. It’s the first month that I’m looking at the numbers and data and making ZERO changes – I’m very happy with how I’m doing and won’t tweak anymore until I have the next weigh-in results. That’s it for today.
Here’s Tracker!

STATS  
Journey Day: 128
Today's Calories:  1545
Daily Calorie Goal:  1700
Next Weigh In:   6/4/14
Days till Weigh-In: 15
Starting Weight: 351
Current Weight: 327
Lost So Far: 24

DAILY CALORIE TRACKER
          MEATLESS MONDAY   5/19/14   
   Calories
Breakfast  
1.5c Crunchy Raisin Bran 285
3/4c Skim Plus 90
Organic Mixed Greens 0
                                                  Total: 375
Hazelnut Crème Decaf 50
Medium Banana 100
                                                  Total: 150
Lunch  
PB2 & J on MG bread 400
Organic Mixed Greens 0
                                                  Total: 400
Snacks  
McIntosh 60
                                                  Total:  
Dinner    
Egg Noodles w/chunky vegetable couscous, baby peas, onions & peppers 500
Organic Mixed Greens 0
                                                  Total: 500
Hazelnut Crème Decaf 60
                                                  Total: 60
                           Daily Calorie Goal: 1545
25 min exercise (minimum) YES