Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Weigh-In Tomorrow!










This has been an excellent month - it's taken a long time to reach tonight but here I am - on the eve of weigh-in #3. I made a lot of good changes over the past month building on the previous 2 months of effort. I'm very satisfied with where I am right now.


Tonight I did 15 lap in the pool (regulation size) and I feel great. However I do tomorrow - I couldn't be happier than I am right now.  I should be able to post results tomorrow afternoon - but if not it will be tomorrow night. By the way - tomorrow is my birthday and I have dinner plans, so we'll see how the day goes.


Here's the tracker!






DAILY CALORIE TRACKER
              TUESDAY   5/6/14   
   Calories
Breakfast  
English Muffin w/PB2 & J 250
Sliced Fresh Pineapples 100
Hazelnut Crème Decaf 0
Organic Mixed Greens 0
                                                  Total: 350
Hazelnut Coffee 0
McIntosh  60
                                                  Total: 60
Lunch  
Jumbo Shrimp Salad w/warm Pita  650
Water w/lemon 0
                                                  Total: 650
Snacks  
Organic Coffee 0
                                                  Total: 0
Dinner  
4oz pasta w/chopped clams (no oil) 500
Organic Mixed Greens 0
                                                  Total: 500
Snacks  
Hazelnut Crème Decaf 50
                                        Daily Total: 1610
                           Daily Calorie Goal: 1700
25 min exercise (minimum) Yes
STATS  
Journey Day: 114
Today's Calories:  1610
Daily Calorie Goal:  1700
Next Weigh In:   5/7/14
Days till Weigh-In: 1
Starting Weight: 351
Current Weight: 336
Lost So Far: 15