Thursday, May 8, 2014

On The Rails




It’s a late post today – such a long day. After taking yesterday off for my birthday I went into the office and was inundated. But happily I sit now to jot down a few sentences. My calories count is below target and I kept all my goals and am presently planning for tomorrow night when friends are taking me out for Italian… my favorite food - but killer. I’ll try my best to keep under my count but no guarantees – if I don’t then I don’t. I do the best I can under trying circumstances!

 
Here’s tracking info for Thursday 5/8.
STATS 
Journey Day:116
Today's Calories: 1545
Daily Calorie Goal: 1700
Next Weigh In:  6/4/14
Days till Weigh-In:27
Starting Weight:351
Current Weight:327
Lost So Far:24


DAILY CALORIE TRACKER
              THURSDAY   5/8/14   
  Calories
Breakfast 
English Muffin w/PB2 & J230
Sliced Fresh Strawberries50
Hazelnut Crème Decaf50
Organic Mixed Greens0
                                                  Total:330
Hazelnut Coffee0
McIntosh 60
                                                  Total:60
Lunch 
Cosi Club455
Kettle Chips150
Dasani0
                                                  Total:605
Snacks 
Organic Coffee0
                                                  Total:0
Dinner   
leftover pasta w/diced tomatoes and slight marinara500
Spinich0
Organic Mixed Greens0
                                                  Total:500
Snacks 
Hazelnut Crème Decaf50
                                        Daily Total:1545
                           Daily Calorie Goal:1700
25 min exercise (minimum)Yes