Monday, May 12, 2014

Pat On The Back





What a great day! Weather was again picture perfect. I ran some errands at lunchtime – it was sunny and warm, a pleasure to drive around with the windows down, great music on the radio and a broad smile on my face. Today is Meatless Monday and as usual my calorie count is lower than usual. That’s okay. I had so many extra calories Friday night for my birthday celebration that this sort of balances it out (sort of…)

I really like ‘Meatless’ Monday’s and this Friday will definitely be the 2nd Meatless Friday. I’ll look forward to it. I have a lot of community posts to catch up on; I slacked off a bit yesterday because summer weather means I’m not at home as much. As a matter of fact  every weekend until mid-July is booked. Love it!  So happy that warmth has descended on the region. Let happiness reign!

So here's Monday Tracking!

STATS  
Journey Day: 120
Today's Calories:  1440
Daily Calorie Goal:  1700
Next Weigh In:   6/4/14
Days till Weigh-In: 23
Starting Weight: 351
Current Weight: 327
Lost So Far: 24

DAILY CALORIE TRACKER
             MONDAY   5/12/14   
   Calories
Breakfast  
Toasted Organic english muffin w/PB2 & J 275
Sliced Fresh Strawberries 75
Hazelnut Crème Decaf 0
Organic Mixed Greens 0
                                                  Total: 350
Hazelnut Coffee 50
                                                  Total: 50
Lunch  
2pcs MG bread PB2 &J 350
Fresh Sliced Carrots 30
Organic Mixed Greens 0
                                                  Total: 380
Snacks  
McIntosh 60
                                                  Total: 60
Dinner    
2 Egg omlett wrap w/spinich, mushrooms and mozzerella 475
Sliced Fresh Pineapples 75
Organic Mixed Greens 0
                                                  Total: 550
Hazelnut Crème Decaf 50
                                                  Total: 50
                           Daily Calorie Goal: 1440
25 min exercise (minimum) YES