Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday Tracker



Note: Today is my 51st birthday and when I woke up I checked my community and couldn't believe how many birthday wishes I woke up to! And then all day long - the well wishes came in from so many community / circle friends. It seemed every time I checked my computer or phone I had more messages. Even Google turned the google search page into a personal birthday card. It was really memorable. I want to thank you all for making this birthday so very special. I won't forget it. J



STATS  
Journey Day: 115
Today's Calories:  1710
Daily Calorie Goal:  1700
Next Weigh In:   6/4/14
Days till Weigh-In: 28
Starting Weight: 351
Current Weight: 327
Lost So Far: 24

DAILY CALORIE TRACKER
              WEDNESDAY   5/7/14   
   Calories
Breakfast  
English Muffin w/PB2 & J 230
Sliced Fresh Strawberries 50
Hazelnut Crème Decaf 50
Organic Mixed Greens 0
                                                  Total: 330
Hazelnut Coffee 0
McIntosh  60
                                                  Total: 60
Lunch  
Banana 100
                                                  Total: 100
Snacks  
Organic Coffee 0
                                                  Total: 0
Dinner    
Butter Lettuce Chicken Tacos 370
Shrimp Oreganato w/tomatoe basil & angel hair (ate only 2 forks full of pasta) 500
Piece of Oat Bran bread w/butter 100
3 Diet Ginger Ale w/Absolute 200
HouseSalad (no dressing) 0
                                                  Total: 1170
Snacks  
Bottled Water 0
                                        Daily Total: 1710
                           Daily Calorie Goal: 1700
25 min exercise (minimum) Yes